Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Just finished ...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just finished ...

    mowing the yard today , which should be the last time this season . The weather was beautiful just a little cool . The weather caused my thoughts to drift back to my teen years when me and my friends would play neighborhood football in the yard for hours then ride bikes til well after dark or until one of our parents hollered for us to come in and eat . Appreciate it while you can .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finished ...

    Sounds a lot like my teen years too. I have always loved this time of year with the cooler weather and fallen leaves. You don't really see neighborhood kids playing football till dark or that type of thing anymore. If they did maybe a lot of them would stay out of trouble?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finished ...

    All this week I couldn't wait for saturday to roll around so I could do my last mowing of the year. But noooo, not with my luck, I spent friday night in the hospital because I got stabbed on friday. Fortunatly for me it only went in about an inch, so I guess I am going to have to wait a week before I can put the mowers away for the year.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finished ...

    self-inflicted ?
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finished ...

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finished ...

    you're worried about mowing the yard? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just finished ...

    If it was in the back, I'd say you were sitting in the bleachers at Gate City!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •